When Will The Second Batch Arrive??

jjm861

There have been many rumors and speculation on how the first batch of Equinox's were shipped to dealers.  But, it seems that the first batch received by dealers has now shipped or is in the processes of being shipped directly the customer.  What we know for sure is the number of detectors was very very limited.  In fact, my particular dealer only received "one" 800....fortunately I am number 2 on his list.

The purpose of this thread is not for complaining or bashing shipping logistics.  Rather, this thread is for all of us to share information from our dealers on when the second batch of Equinox's will arrive and ready for shipment to us the customers.

Any "real" information that you hear from your (USA) dealer will be good for all of us who are still patiently waiting.

It's like asking when we going to eat. When I was a kid my mom always said as soon as the potatoes are done.. Back then it seemed like hours even if it was 15 mins. 

When will the 2nd batch arrive to be shipped out. I am saying in two weeks.

Just a telephone rumor that has as much fact as when I was told the Russians were spying on me but that was right after I won the Hillary look alike contest

• Like 1

I'm in the Second Batch Club and my dealer says I'll have My New Best Friend by March 1.

• Like 2

Just found out I'm #7 on my dealers list, even though I got my prepaid order in on October 8. So unless Minelabs second shipment is sizable, I may have to wait until the 3rd shipment. 

15 hours ago, relicmeister said:

Just found out I'm #7 on my dealers list, even though I got my prepaid order in on October 8. So unless Minelabs second shipment is sizable, I may have to wait until the 3rd shipment. 

# 7 sounds pretty good to a # 14!:smile:

3 hours ago, tsunamiscott said:

# 7 sounds pretty good to a # 14!:smile:

I have no idea what number I am. Those fine fellows at KellyCo wouldn’t say where I was on the list. But I ordered just days after the parachute dropped at Detectival, September 20th, and didn’t get in the first batch. They said they only got 6 in, which means with my luck, I was number 7. 

... patiently waiting...

6 minutes ago, BlueDog said:

I have no idea what number I am. Those fine fellows at KellyCo wouldn’t say where I was on the list. But I ordered just days after the parachute dropped at Detectival, September 20th, and didn’t get in the first batch. They said they only got 6 in, which means with my luck, I was number 7. 

... patiently waiting...

Yeah Kco is the reason for my aggravation they wont tell you anything other than they don’t know and when you get shipping confirmation you’ll know it’s on the way. I guess they figure they have already got my money no need to be courteous now