When Will The Second Batch Arrive??

jjm861

On 2/13/2018 at 7:54 PM, JoeRivers said:

Really I’m just over it if it comes it comes if it don’t  it don’t and if the Makro multi I ordered gets here first Minelab can keep it 

Kind of about the way I feel.  The Makro Multi is already shipping, they've landed in Europe and should land this upcoming week in North America.

4 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Kind of about the way I feel.  The Makro Multi is already shipping, they've landed in Europe and should land this upcoming week in North America.

Thanks for the update on the Kruzer, perhaps we should consider changing the title of the thread...Kruzer looks like a worthy detector but sticking with the EQ.

Cal, I know it’s disappointing, but a majority of folks (like me) are in your shoes, glad everyone is not posting sour grapes like comments...or perhaps they have honestly moved on.   The following may throw more fuel on your fire, though.

Supposed to be sharing info on possible 2nd batch shipments in this thread so here’s a data point.  A former (lol) detectorist friend of mine was successful ordering (no preorders) and receiving shipping information for this week from Cabelas when Equinox reappeared on their website as “in stock” last week.  Now indicating “sold out”.  When it shows “in stock” again may be a leading indicator of when Minelab is ready to ship the second wave.  Just a guess.

I just went to the Cabelas site and tried to find the Equinox and it wasn't listed. I searched for it under "equinox", "minelab", and finally "minelab equinox." They listed 7 detectors from Minelab but none were the EQ. This to me strengthens the idea that when it appears again is when there is a new shipment.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thegoldenone said:

This speculation is ridiculous Minelab should just come out and tell us how many are coming and when!

Certainly wouldn't kill them, and it would likely stop a lot of animosity on the forums.

• Like 1

My dealer texted me this morning and said he was to expect another shipment getting to him by Monday. If he gets the number he was told mine will be in the bunch and hopefully to me by next weekend. 

Good days ahead. 

• Like 1