When Will The Second Batch Arrive??

jjm861

Minelab is saying another shipment will be going out this coming Monday 19th of February.

It will be interesting to see just how many each dealer receive this time. I do believe it will be a while before we see any dealer receiving a large number of Equinox’s.

What I’ve seen so far this has been more like a soap opera. I think a good name would be  As The Stomach Turns. Stay tune next to see if Joe will receive that Equinox or will he be disappointed again. If that is not to be EMS is standing by.

I do understand the excitement because I too have the same excitement within myself. The Equinox by Minelab has made a detector that none of us had anything like it before.

Like Steve I too may have some detectors forsale after I get my Equinox and take it for a run around the block a few times.

Chuck

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

What I’ve seen so far this has been more like a soap opera. I think a good name would be  As The Stomach Turns. Stay tune next to see if Joe will receive that Equinox or will he be disappointed again. If that is not to be EMS is standing by.

So true! The acting is better here though. They cry real tears :laugh:.

I was 20 minutes from a Cabellas yesterday and didn't even think about making that jaunt until I was well down the road (and tired, having just gotten off a plane from a whirlwind 2 day business trip, where I never sleep well...).  As I was finishing my drive home I asked myself "What are the chances they even had one?"  10%?  1%?  Now I read some store had 6 in stock (and sold all to the same person)!  You guys are making my stomach tie up in knots.  Can I sue Steve for maintaining a place of common nuisance?

• Haha 2

Where is the Minelab shipping statement for the US posted?

I see one on a UK forum for Europe shipping on Feb. 19.

• Like 1

I went back and where it says learn more that is where it’s posted and like said it don’t say where. You just get the feeling everywhere.

Chuck

• Like 1

The anonymous guy that bought 6 from Cabela's has never stepped forward nor has any of the guys that bought one at a premium price. Cabela's website said allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.. I think the entire Cabela's story is a bunch of BS. Think about it are you going to lay out $5394 for six detectors not knowing if you can sell them at a premium especially not knowing if Minelab shipped all the pre ordered Equinox to their dealers for distribution.. I don't believe a word of the story.. Just one dude bragging to another.   

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Norm S said:

The anonymous guy that bought 6 from Cabela's has never stepped forward nor has any of the guys that bought one at a premium price. Cabela's website said allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.. I think the entire Cabela's story is a bunch of BS. Think about it are you going to lay out $5394 for six detectors not knowing if you can sell them at a premium especially not knowing if Minelab shipped all the pre ordered Equinox to their dealers for distribution.. I don't believe a word of the story.. Just one dude bragging to another.   

I'm not exactly sure which part of the Cabelas story you don't believe. I have no idea about the guy buying 6 but I know for a fact that that Cabelas did sell some. There is some pics on one of my EQ facebook groups entitled " unboxing and testing my new EQ from Cabelas". Also I had messenger conversations with 2 people that bought their EQ at Cabelas. The reason I had these conversations is that I was trying to figure out if there were any penalties for cancelling a preorder with Kco as both of them cancelled at Kco. BTW there are no restock fees or penalties. 

This info was on "North American Equinox Users" FB group

• Like 1