When Will The Second Batch Arrive??

jjm861

25 minutes ago, Mountain Mike said:

. The reason I had these conversations is that I was trying to figure out if there were any penalties for cancelling a preorder with Kco as both of them cancelled at Kco. BTW there are no restock fees or penalties. 

That would be the irony of all ironies. Charging a customer restocking fees for an item that isn't in stock, has never been in stock nor is expected to be in stock anytime soon. That's like buying a lottery ticket for a dollar and then having to pay the store back $50 for losing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wouldn’t buy a roll of toilet paper from them! The last time I did was over twenty years ago and I too said that’s the last time.

Chuck

PS I buy from Digger , Gerry, Rob and Chris. If they don’t have it then I don’t need it!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Skate said:

That would be the irony of all ironies. Charging a customer restocking fees for an item that isn't in stock, has never been in stock nor is expected to be in stock anytime soon. That's like buying a lottery ticket for a dollar and then having to pay the store back $50 for losing. 

Ha you got that right :laugh: but at this point nothing would surprise me. I tried to make a simple call to Kco to ask them but after calling 5 times over 2 days and waiting on hold till I finally hung up (one hold was 35 min) I just asked someone else.

8 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Minelab is saying another shipment will be going out this coming Monday 19th of February.

It will be interesting to see just how many each dealer receive this time. I do believe it will be a while before we see any dealer receiving a large number of Equinox’s.

What I’ve seen so far this has been more like a soap opera. I think a good name would be  As The Stomach Turns. Stay tune next to see if Joe will receive that Equinox or will he be disappointed again. If that is not to be EMS is standing by.

I do understand the excitement because I too have the same excitement within myself. The Equinox by Minelab has made a detector that none of us had anything like it before.

Like Steve I too may have some detectors forsale after I get my Equinox and take it for a run around the block a few times.

Chuck

Hey Chuck.  You have a good source that Minelab is releasing another batch on Monday?   I am next in line with my dealer.  

jj861

This is what Minelab had posted that more Equinox would be going out this coming Monday.

I can assure you I don’t have a inside track with Minelab,

I do hope if what’s said is true that you get your Equinox.

Chuck

On 2/13/2018 at 3:00 PM, jjm861 said:

There have been many rumors and speculation on how the first batch of Equinox's were shipped to dealers.  But, it seems that the first batch received by dealers has now shipped or is in the processes of being shipped directly the customer.  What we know for sure is the number of detectors was very very limited.  In fact, my particular dealer only received "one" 800....fortunately I am number 2 on his list.

The purpose of this thread is not for complaining or bashing shipping logistics.  Rather, this thread is for all of us to share information from our dealers on when the second batch of Equinox's will arrive and ready for shipment to us the customers.

Any "real" information that you hear from your (USA) dealer will be good for all of us who are still patiently waiting.

Good try. Any real information would be lost in the complaining and bashing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Norm S said:

Mountain Mike I know Cabela's had detectors what I don't believe is one guy bought six to resell..

Norm, if I got a copy of the receipt would you believe it? Or would you just say it's fake? I know for a fact  where 8  equinoxes  were delivered all bought  from Cabela's and 6 to one guy that doesn't include  the three the previous poster mentioned  so that makes 11  Cabela's got out of the first batch that I know of! Give me six equinoxes and I guarantee you I'll get 1200 a piece for them!! 

I ordered mine 5 months ago and was patiently waiting until I seen Cabela's selling them to people on the internet who never got in line!

If I was a dealer I'd be extremely pissed off that Minelab was selling to Cabela's before my pre-orders were filled! I bet probably 75 to 90% of the sales Cabelas makes takes money out of the dealers pockets because pre-ordered guys that are sick of waiting are going to try and buy them off Cabelas and then cancel their orders with a dealer! Just my two cents worth!

I was just reading another forum a guy they're ordered 3 from Cabelas so that makes 14! if I can find 14, I wonder how many they got? I forgot the mental detectorists I think is his name got his from Cabelas also so that makes 15

• Like 2