When Will The Second Batch Arrive??

jjm861

I'd say the pre-orders are over and now it's just simply a case of supply and demand. Most of us are still waiting for our pre-order but anyone who ordered after the release are now a product of capitalism at it's extreme. 

In hindsight the smart thing would have been to order from Cabelas initially and gotten on their backorder list. I think if I had done that initially I'd be swinging one now. 

Kellyco is still taking pre-orders. 

5 hours ago, Thegoldenone said:

Cabelas did not have a back order list, it was first come first serve!

Right but if i had bought one from them and paid while they were out of stock wouldn't they have filled my order first? I never completed the order but I went all the way to the point of entering my CC info on a couple of occasions in January. 

15 minutes ago, Skate said:

Right but if i had bought one from them and paid while they were out of stock wouldn't they have filled my order first? I never completed the order but I went all the way to the point of entering my CC info on a couple of occasions in January. 

I don't think so! But can't say 100% all I know is the 16 that I tracked down were ordered when they said they were in stock and from what I can tell they all receive them within 7 days from ordering

I received my Equinox 600 today. Bought from Cabelas, dropped shipped from Minelab Americas (Naperville, Illinois). 6 business days delivered (4 - 7 days quoted). I bought aptx earbuds and headphones from Amazon (2 days delivered). Hoping to get out with it tomorrow after work for a quick hunt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JP.Diggzzit said:

I received my Equinox 600 today. Bought from Cabelas, dropped shipped from Minelab Americas (Naperville, Illinois). 6 business days delivered (4 - 7 days quoted). I bought aptx earbuds and headphones from Amazon (2 days delivered). Hoping to get out with it tomorrow after work for a quick hunt. 

Awesome!! I hope you clean up out there!

We need a big swell or storm in So Cal to move some sand. I was out Saturday with the CTX 3030 and it was bleak. Literally, one zinc cent and a handful of pull tabs and canslaw in 3.5 hours. I have a few real trashy saltwater bay sites that can produce silver coins from the 40's and 50's. Will check tomorrow. 

I haven't hit the beaches in Ventura/Oxnard for two weeks. I was hoping that today's wind shift to an onshore flow might bring the surf up to grab some sand. I've been holding off going out there until I get my nox. Hopefully it will be soon. I'm supposed to get mine with this next shipment. 

I just looked at the Cabellas web site and they show both the 800 and the 600 in stock online, with delivery in 4-6 days.  If I could get the 15% military discount, I'd cancel my order and buy one from them. They do offer a 5% discount to all military and vets, but considering the difference between 15% ($135) and no tax from a online dealer and 5% ($45) and $80 plus in tax from cabellas?....  $160+ will buy a lot of beer... I'll just wait.

• Like 1