First Equinox In Idaho

Wayfarer

Took delivery today of what I think might be the first production Equinox in the state.  Got an email from my dealer, Gerry, who said his first batch had arrived earlier today and I was free to come down whenever to pick it up.  Naturally, I immediately high-tailed down there on my lunch break.  It's a beautiful day and my backyard test garden awaits, which is making it awfully hard to get anything done at the office this afternoon!  :rolleyes:

The floodgates indeed are open as all the reports start coming in from around the country.  I'm going to put this machine through the paces and compare notes with all the other new Equinox owners and see what kind of performance we can wring out of this nifty new Minelab.  

Thank you Gerry, you're the best. You really know how to take care of your customers.

And greetings from beautiful Boise Idaho!

IMG_0579.JPG

• Like 9

Where's the snow? I thought Idaho had snow this time of year. 

That park looks like a great place to start your equinox career. 

• Like 1

The snow is in the mountains behind the capitol building just out of the picture.  Actually we've had a very bad snow year this year.  Bad for skiing this winter and also bad for streamflows for irrigation later in the summer ... but great for detecting. 

It's going to be another beautiful unseasonably warm day tomorrow.   ...I think I feel something coming over me, and I'm going to have to call in sick tomorrow.  :rolleyes:  

• Like 1

Ya you don't look to good. Probably a good idea to take it easy tomorrow. The nox flu is a particularly bad strain. Once infected some people have been reported missing. Take care.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Wayfarer said:

The snow is in the mountains behind the capitol building just out of the picture.  Actually we've had a very bad snow year this year.  Bad for skiing this winter and also bad for streamflows for irrigation later in the summer ... but great for detecting. 

It's going to be another beautiful unseasonably warm day tomorrow.   ...I think I feel something coming over me, and I'm going to have to call in sick tomorrow.  :rolleyes:  

Capital Report.  Boise, ID this just in

Things ground to a halt in Idaho's Capital today as a new arrival turned attention away from the business at hand.  Key Government personnel were distracted by the arrival.  The Governor has been seen peering out his office window trying to make out what was causing the uproar.

News team 800 reporters are en-route and we will have more details as they become available.

• Haha 3

Glad to see one of my Customers ALL SMILES.  Yes Wayfarer, get out there and use it.

Jackpine,  You got me thinking..I actually have some of Boise's Finest as my customers.  3 of the Police Search Team were in the shop last week getting their new Crime Scene Detectors.  I'll be training them in the next few weeks.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1