What Is The #1 Want To Find Item With The Equinox

While most 99% of the population is waiting for their NOX to arrive I got to thinking of all the cool treasures I have found and what I would really like to find with mine, when it gets here.

I know there will be some people who want to add sarcasm and such, but I would prefer this thread to be about an Equinox find.  Thanks for your support in keeping to the theme of this original post.

My goal is to find a nice size diamond ring.  Yes I have found a few before, but they are still highly prized by my wife.  And the more I want to find one, the more I might get to go.

So lets hear your "I want to find with my Equinox a ..." story.

Be sure to come back and update us when you do... and photos are always a bonus.

Video is of a really nice diamond ring I found with my SDC-2300 (yes it too is 100% Waterproof).

• Like 2

Many gold rings. I've found a bunch of silver coins over the years, spanish reales etc., but the best has always been gold rings. I'm getting the nox because I believe it'll be the tool in my tookit to get that done. 

• Like 1

I really don't care what I find as long as it's worth something.. I just hope it simplifies a lot of things and makes hunting easier. The silver and rings will come. Nothing like the euphoric feeling you get when you find a ring..  My best find was a class ring that had been lost for 20 yrs. If I could do that again it would be worth it.So I guess finding a ring of some sort and returning it to the owner would be the #1 find. 

• Like 1

I was just looking at my ring collection tonight.  I'd like to find more.

It might get me out park hunting.  I don't do that with my 3030.

Mitchel

• Like 1

I can't believe soooooo many people lose their valuable rings???  :ohmy:

IF I end up getting a Nox I would be happy to find some coins and possibly some jewelry.  I know many, many people locally that live on very old home sites and they have never been detected and their owners are keener to have me detect than I am to actually go and do it  :laugh:

It is hard to look for coins and relics when there is gold 5 minutes from home!!  

• Like 3

What is your best gold ring Skate?

BeachHunter,  Are you expecting the Templar Cross on the West Coast or do you travel quite a bit hunting on East Coast.

JoeRivers,  You might need a GPZ-7000 to find it..I don't know how deep it is?

Mitchel,  I imagine your ring collection is worthy.  Hopefully the NOX has some Show/Tell moments for you this season?

Northeast, Most Aussies are only focused on Au, so take advantage of the ones wearing blinders and open the door for many other styles of hunts.  It is amazing the amount of silver coins still out there.

DukeBoxer,  I have been fortunate to save a Reale, but the 8 has still dodged me coil.

Norm S,  This video is for you my friend.  The feeling of self accomplishment goes beyond the value of the ring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Just the West coast Gerry. I just thought it would be an incredible find on the West coast and probably wouldn’t happen. Best of luck to you.

• Like 1