What Is The #1 Want To Find Item With The Equinox

Of course GOLD is where the value is.... but My #1 want for the Equinox is simple.  Old Silver in a Pounded Park.  Everything else falls into place after that.

• Like 2

Best gold ring was an 18k womens cocktail with 3 large diamonds. I don't remember the weight but then I didn't get to hold it long because it looked better on my wife's finger then in my hand

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

$1 and $2 coins in the parks and especially the $2 as they are small and easily lost here in Oz With how fast you can go with the Nox I will feel like the Road Runner with a detector . B e e p.  B e e p

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gold and silver or anything special lost by over 150 yrs of drunken sailors and party goers. On my fav beach adjacent to the shipping dock here. 

Every form of ship has docked here and off loaded everything from military sailors and travelers to all types of ore.

I can just see and have heard tails of the wild times those sailors had on the beach on those hot summer nights.

Even the county fair was there for many many years.

Yes sir, I’m expecting a lot. Then again. I believe this flaming bird, the Equinox has a lot to offer in my quest ...

Terry

• Like 1

I'll start off modest -- Buffalo nickel with a readable date.  Given the (admittedly small) number of Mercury dimes I've found, this one should be a reasonable goal, obtainable in the first month after getting an Eqx.  And, yes, I'll be going to the same sites that yielded those Mercs.  Wonder if my current nail apron is too small to hold an afternoon's finds....

• Like 2