DEUS Price Way Down

Ivansgarage

Knowing Gldbrk possesses uncommon wisdom amongst common men, I have---

FOR SALE; 1- Minelab 705. Terribly abused, scratched, dented, bent, with one  used AA battery. coils not included. $2800.00 cash only.

Will trade for 5(five) XP Deusses and $2600.00 cash. 

If Klunker ever comes down here and hunts relics with me he can use one of my Deus's  they are the "Sugar Ray Leonard" of metal detectors....

strick

I always wondered how to spell Deusses.  :xp:  :xp:  :xp:  :xp:  :xp:  Thanks for the education Klunker!   :rolleyes:

Strick- have  you been nugget hunting with your XP's and if so care to share any pearls of wisdom ?

As a recovering victim of four years of Latin in high school, let me bore everybody to death.

Deus - Latin for god.

Latin has noun "cases" - the form of the word changes if it is the subject or object or to indicate "belongs to" And so on. It also changes if it's singular or plural.

Deus (pronounced "day- oos") is singular, and is the form used when it is the subject of the sentence - called the nominative case.

The equivalent plural form is Dei (pronounced "day-ee")

Are you bored yet???

Thanks Rick. I can't imagine why the spellcheck didn't catch it. I'd have gotten it correct if I had bee trading for octopi. 

Srick; The weather has been so dry (but cold) here I'm still working and mining.

Gldbrk- C. Porter has found some nice little nuggets with his- within about 50" of my campsite. I was quite impressed but I'll be damned if I was going to admit it.

Yes Rick thanks for the spell check...I would not want to upset our allies in France. Goldbrick I barely know how to use my 2300 at the moment.

Strick

Thanks Rick. I can't imagine why the spellcheck didn't catch it. I'd have gotten it correct if I had bee trading for octopi. 

Srick; The weather has been so dry (but cold) here I'm still working and mining.

Gldbrk- C. Porter has found some nice little nuggets with his- within about 50" of my campsite. I was quite impressed but I'll be damned if I was going to admit it.

Hells bells Klunker! 50 inches! You were sleepin on top of a dang patch and didn't even know it until Chris and the Deus showed up  :D

Actually, the title of this thread could be mis-leading. I purchased my Deus with full phones last Spring for $1700. Now the price would be $1600. A $100 difference is only 6%. I don't know if I would read any earth shaking news into this. Most likely as Steve has postulated it is merely a currency adjustment.