Video - Gold Chain Buried On Saltwater Beach

• 2 weeks later...

WoW, makes me wish I lived near the Ocean.

Steve the one thing that really makes this even more impressive was he was using the larger standard coil.   Im wondering how the norm may change with the new tech using the small coil for wet sand hunting and the results you might get?   Looking for smaller gold.... might get more interesting with the 6" and those freq combos.  Have you done any testing with the 6" Steve.... or did they even have them available to use yet?

Dew

I think I'll be bumping the recovery speed down to about 2.  I'm used to swinging that Infinium really slow anyway.

4 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Steve the one thing that really makes this even more impressive was he was using the larger standard coil.   Im wondering how the norm may change with the new tech using the small coil for wet sand hunting and the results you might get?   Looking for smaller gold.... might get more interesting with the 6" and those freq combos.  Have you done any testing with the 6" Steve.... or did they even have them available to use yet?

Dew

Everyone should know me enough by now to know that IF i am testing something and IF i am allowed to speak up about it then I would the moment I could. :smile: