Equinox Lands In Canada

canslawhero

drove over and picked up my EQ800 today as soon as I received a phone call.

Very happy camper, hopefully my area will begin to thaw in March.

Canada only received 2, mine was #1 and Clive Clynick (clivesgoldpage.com) gets #2

• Like 2

That's great, congrats. That's a start anyway, I have a feeling they will be more numerous in shipments in the coming weeks.

I take it that you picked it up at Radio World. Did they let you know how many were on order from there? 

Just trying to get a handle on where I might fall on the list, ordered mine from GPS Central in Calgary and they would receive theirs from Radio World

Thanks, have fun with it, from what I have been reading this evening people that have been detecting for many years are being totally amazed at this machine. Hopefully I will get mine before the end of March, with enough time to play with it before the thaw....

5 hours ago, canslawhero said:

drove over and picked up my EQ800 today as soon as I received a phone call.

Very happy camper, hopefully my area will begin to thaw in March.

Canada only received 2, mine was #1 and Clive Clynick (clivesgoldpage.com) gets #2

Hey congrats, I also ordered from Radioworld in Toronto cause I've met Jack Summers a couple years ago at my clubs competition hunt in September. Plus I'm originally from Ontario, but now reside in B.C..