F-Pulse Pinpointer Report

My new F-Pulse was delivered today and I got and chance to do a brief field test... I'm very impressed! It feels solid and fits perfectly in hand. No falsing when you shake or bend it. It's quite stable at full sensitivity and DEEP... So deep I'm able to use it like a 1" coil and perform an ultra-precise pinpoint on coins. That enables a surgical extraction on manicured lawns. Carl you did a great job on this project, thanks! Now get back to work on some new detectors ?

• Like 8

Got mine Thursday but weather so far not giving me an opportunity to field test. 

I am also highly impressed with it from everything I can tell ,  I'm just hoping it plays nice with my Equinox when I get it in a couple weeks 

3 hours ago, relicmeister said:

I'm just hoping it plays nice with my Equinox when I get it in a couple weeks 

Please let us know when you find out relicmeister.  I'm very interested to hear all about it.

You too tsunamiscott.

I like the oval shape of the F-Pulse... I wasn't sure about this when I initially looked at the F-Pulse photos, as my other pinpointers have a more rounded body. However, for me, the oval shape offers a much more ergonomic grip.

Steve, I hope you can run some comparative tests on small gold. Thanks. 

• Like 1

As soon as I get mine, I will let you know how it works for me. Since the F-Pulse frequency can be adjusted, it should work fine. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1