New Makro Racer Coming In February

makro-racer-metal-detector-large-studio.jpg

Hello all...as we are getting many emails and messages inquiring about the Racer, we would like to give you a little bit more info.

The device has 2 versions - Racer and Gold Racer.

Racer is the coin & relic device and the Gold Racer is the prospecting one as the name implies. Racer will be launched first and Gold Racer will follow a few months after that. Racer runs on 14KHz. Gold version - waiting for the final testing stage.

We will be visiting USA next week to meet our distributors and upon our return we are planning to launch the product.

So we are expecting to start shipments early February if all goes smooth. Should there be any changes, I will definitely inform you.

Thank you everybody!

For the latest information on the Makro Racer and Makro Gold Racer visit More information on the Makro Racer and Makro Gold Racer

• Like 2

I have been informed I will be receiving one of the first available Makro Racer units. I am more impressed with the Nokta FORS models the more I use them (yes, I am out detecting in January - eat your hearts out Alaskans!) and I am quite anxious to see what the Makro Racer delivers. So stay tuned!

It will be interesting to see what KHz Gold Racer runs on and the difference in features between the two machines. I think Nokta may reap some tax refunds.

• Like 1

My God! A detector manufacturer that keeps prospective customer appraised of what they are doing and planning to do. You don't suppose they read this forum to get ideas for their R and D? I'm beginning to like these folks.

New to this forum.  I jumped in because of the Racer announcements.  Exciting stuff to see these guys get aggressive about developing the technology.  I'm a little disappointed there are only a few still photos.  See and hearing this thing in action would be great, especially before someone decides to buy one.  I do like a display using at least more than standard monotone LCD.  For some reason it strikes me as loosely resembling a merged F75 display on an F70 rod.     

That is the problem with an early announcement. You tell people about something before it is ready, and it is impossible to have the information you ask for because the machine is still under development.

So do they tell you about it early or not? If they wait to have it all wrapped up with a bow then it is already done and you get no ability to have input to make changes before it is set in stone.

The display is monotone with a color decal above.

There is no rush to buy and videos and such will follow in good time. They actually have to make some first though.

The official Makro Racer page is now up at http://makrodetector.com/racer-metal-detector.html Three pounds - excellent!

post-1-0-68515900-1421787454_thumb.jpg