Sign in to follow this  
cjc

For Sale The Minelab CTX 3030 Gold Hunter's Guide

"The Minelab CTX 3030 Gold Hunter's Guide"

Clive James Clynick is the author of some 19 previous metal detecting “how-to” books, numerous articles and product reviews. In this advanced, information-packed guide he shares tips and secrets of his many years of successful gold-hunting with the Minelab CTX 3030. Topics include:
• Understanding the CTX’s Gold-Hunting Strengths and Weaknesses.
• Open “Audio” and Closed Screen “Gold Box” Methods.
• Interference and Stability.
• Coil Control, Discriminate and Target Acquisition.
• The “Signal Balancing” Approach to Getting More Depth.
• “Graduated” Tuning and Selectivity.
• Getting More Depth with Manual Sensitivity.
• When to Use Automatic Sensitivity.
• 17” Coil Gold-Hunting.
• The CTX in Black Sand.
• CTX 3030 “Gold Skills.”
• Beach, Park and Shallow Water Gold Methods.
…and much more…

97 pgs. (8.5 x 5.5 softbound) $16.97

Ordering: http://clivesgoldpage.com/

CTX COVERFX.jpg

CTX COVERBX.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      I have a brand new in original sealed package Minelab WM 08 wireless module with charger cable for the Minelab Equinox. These items come as a package with the Equinox 800 but not the Equinox 600. The WM 08 normally sells for $259.00 and that does include the charging cable. This is the same cable that comes with both the Equinox 600 and 800 to charge the detector and possibly apply updates in the future. The same cable also comes with the WM 08 so anyone who buys an Equinox 800 actually has two identical cables included. The cable alone normally sells for $20.00
      USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
      Part No. 3011-0368 $20.00
      WM 08 Wireless Audio Module with Charging Cable
      Part No. 3011-0371 $259.00
      I am selling the WM 08 and the charger cable for $189 including Priority Mail shipping in the U.S.
      If you are happy using the cable that came with your detector to charge the WM 08 then I will keep the spare and sell you just the module itself for $169.00 including Priority Mail shipping in the U.S.
      I prefer a quick sale so I can ship immediately so PayPal is the way to go on this one - PM or email me for the PayPal address. And yes, regular Paypal is just fine. 

• By midalake
      Hello
      I have a very clean Excal II with 10" coil. This detector has the all important  Peltor headphone mod. I have owned the Excal as a back-up to my Sovereigns. It has been lightly used. Pictures upon request. $850 Shipped. I would consider meeting in person in either Wisconsin or Michigan, depending on your location.
      Thanks Dave

• By Brian Berkhahn
      Looking for an EQ600?  I have plenty in stock.. give me a call or email.  649.00 plus free shipping.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/273199193137

• By Tortuga
      Up for sale is a Minelab GPZ 7000 gold detector. Comes complete with all the factory accessories and packaging. Nothing was tossed out. Includes manual, iron ferrite ring, Pro-Swing 45 harness, WM 12 wireless module, bungee, headphones etc.
      Detector is used but was never abused. Always operated with a control box cover to save on wear and tear on the housing. Owned by experienced detectorist. 100% perfect working order.
      ALSO includes Miner John black heavy duty coil cover and Minelab hat.
      Originally purchased from Rob's Detectors and the factory warranty is still transferrable to the second owner.
      NOW $6,000.00 SHIPPED
      Paypal, cash or money orders accepted. NO TRADES. Detector is located in Tucson, AZ.

• By cjc
      The Minelab Equinox: “From Beginner to Advanced”
      Clive James Clynick is the author of some 20 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews.  In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure.
      Customizing the Equinox for your Conditions and Targets Sought. “Multi IQ” and High Gain Detector Operating Characteristics. Understanding and Applying the Equinox’s Features. Audio, Meter and Coil Control “Skill Building.” Beach, Shallow Water and “In-Iron” Skill Building with the Equinox. The Equinox as a Gold Jewellery-Hunting Machine. “Reverse” Hunting with the Equinox. Bottlecaps and Other Problem Targets. (111 Pages, Softbound, $16.95): 
      Ordering: http://clivesgoldpage.com/

• By Commonwealthdetector
      Looking to sell my wm08 because I don't have a use for it $160paypal shipped! Firm,not a scratch,never used only charged it when I bought the nox! Obo entertaining offers or trades! Thanks