Multi Kruzer & Impact Depth

Does anyone here know first hand if there is any difference in the depth capabilities of the Multi Kruzer and the Impact. I am buying a new machine and depth and unmasking are the main things that I am looking for. Waterproof, salt water operation, and weight difference between the two really don't matter to me.

That would be tough to do a comparison. I use the Impact with 12 modes x 3 different frequencies. That's a lot of play time. It does everything I hope the Kruzer may do. Impact price has dropped to near Multi Kruzer level. Good luck with your decision.

• Like 1

Thanks for the imput

This question is on a lot of peoples minds and I am curious myself! I can say the Impact is impressive on depth!

17 hours ago, BLOODHOUND1970 said:

Thanks for the imput

A friend may have your answer. I will send out "The Bat Signal" today in your behalf.

• Like 1

A trusted friend who tests detectors found not much depth difference between the two models. The Multi Kruzer has enough features to keep him happy.

• Like 3

Thanks guys, I am going to give the Multi Kruzer a try

•  
  • Like 1

Good luck and let us know how you make out with the Multi Kruzer.

• Like 1

Bloodhound  I've gotten great results with both although Im just getting started with the Kruzer.  The platform is very similar but the Kruzer has some nice upgrades including a high  mineral ground boost EID mode.  Seems smoother as well.  Great wireless phones too nice sound.  Nice overall value--Andy said it well--"bang for your buck". 

cjc

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I haven't had the Kruzer long but long enough to know I love it. I haven't compared the kruzer and impact on depth but here's what I can tell you. Both will go deep!

Right after getting the Kruzer a friend told me he had heard rumors that it wouldn't go very deep. first thing I did was go out in the field next to me and buried 3 dimes, 6,8,10 inches deep. Surprisingly the kruzer hits all 3 no problem. that kind of depth on freshly buried coins I find very impressive.

deepest coins i've found with it so far has probably been 7 inches, hit it with no problem but coins/relics don't tend to be very deep where I am.

• Like 2