Creswick Produces Again

rockett

Rock On! Rockett , Good on Ya's mate! Lovely pieces" All the Best from Snowy Idaho. Ig

Hi Rockett. The Z in Normal near gum tree roots is very frustrating.  99% of your targets will just be the roots.  

Try Difficult/High Yield with the size of the nuggets you are showing. Worth going over your patches in Difficult/General because it will pick up bigger bits that High Yield won't see (providing there are bigger bits there :biggrin:)

I think I read on PA forum that Nenad suggested Normal ground mode can be helped a bit by turning on the Locate Patch Ground Smoothing function from the new update. I have tried this but it hasn't made any discernible difference where I am.  Different location may show different results of course.  

Also, what sensitivity setting are you using?  If you are only running 5 or thereabouts and you are finding those small pieces you can try ramping it up to 15-20 in HighYield/Difficult and you might ge pleasantly surprised with a few more bits.  Hard to continue with these settings for too long in bad ground or bad EMI but worth it for a bit.  Sorry if I'm telling you how to suck eggs  :wink:

• Like 3

Thanks Idahogold and thanks Northeast.

Im heading back out on Saturday to the same spot as there is a gully there that ruins directly into the patch we where detecting.

And i think it is well worth a swing over.

I have taken a screen shot of your settings Northeast and will report on the changes i will make on the day.

I really appreciate the info.

• Like 1