My Eyes And Ears Have Seen The Glory Steve Has Seen!

mn90403

Guest Tnsharpshooter

You used with headphones off and wore them and found stuff.  

Most folks would never admit what you did.

You're  honest, no doubt.

It takes a real man to admit a mistake like that :laugh: The first time I took the deus to the beach with the 9.5 on it I had failed to match the puck on my headphones to the coil. The problem was I didn't know I had to do that so I used the speaker on the remote. 

I hope to get my equinox sometime this week. Good to hear you are enjoying it especially on the beach. If it works for me like it seems to for everyone else I'll be thinning the herd again. At only $800 I think I'd like one to keep in each car. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

You used with headphones off and wore them and found stuff.  

Most folks would never admit what you did.

You're  honest, no doubt.

I sure second that Mitchel. The external speaker is quite loud and does initially make me think the headphones have already paired sometimes so it is actually pretty understandable. One thing about Minelabs historically has been weak audio and this was another area where Minelab paid attention and did a great job in my opionion. Glad to hear you hung in there. This is why it is so important people give things a bit of time before making a snap judgement.

I see ongoing commentary about Minelab not saying much or testers not saying much. I flat out told people over on another forum that it is because the machine will sell itself. All Minelab has to do is get them out and in users hands. The rest is just going to happen.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I sure second that Mitchel. The external speaker is quite loud and does initially make me think the headphones have already paired sometimes so it is actually pretty understandable. One thing about Minelabs historically has been weak audio and this was another area where Minelab paid attention and did a great job in my opionion. Glad to hear you hung in there. This is why it is so important people give things a bit of time before making a snap judgement.

I see ongoing commentary about Minelab not saying much or testers not saying much. I flat out told people over on another forum that it is because the machine will sell itself. All Minelab has to do is get them out and in users hands. The rest is just going to happen.

If the audio only comes through the speaker and NOT the headphones........the detector will be worthless to me. So is there a ruling on this? 

Dave

Crikey, MN if I was near I`d have you stoned............nah only joking. Good one,  but I`m a wee concerned about you folks.:wink:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I'm embarrassed to say I used the headphones the first session without turning them on.

I LOL'd a lot then.  Thanks for the laugh Mitchell.

Best of luck going forward :wink:

7 hours ago, midalake said:

If the audio only comes through the speaker and NOT the headphones........the detector will be worthless to me. So is there a ruling on this? 

Dave

A ruling on what? Nobody at any point in time has ever said or implied that audio only comes through the speaker and not the headphones. Of course the headphones work. You have to turn them on however! :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2