My Eyes And Ears Have Seen The Glory Steve Has Seen!

mn90403

I'm finally posting my first two trips finds.  The first picture shows the first coin I found which was a dime.  My first water find was the hoop earring.  Remember I was hunting with the WM8 and did not turn on the power.

The second picture was with different beach conditions.  There were more targets and I used the blue tooth only.  That is completely wireless and I know that needs power Norvic.  haha  

Another question for Norvic ... should I count the $2 in paper as an Equinox find?  Maybe say it heard the little wire strip in it?  :rolleyes:

Mitchel

IMG_9319.JPG

IMG_9321.JPG

• Like 3

On 2/18/2018 at 11:11 PM, Norvic said:

Crikey, MN if I was near I`d have you stoned............nah only joking. Good one,  but I`m a wee concerned about you folks.:wink:

I did the exact same thing--thought it must be the wind noise or something ike that because i hardly ever use headphones--- i even spoke about it in my video ---Condor was supposed to read the manual and tell me how to work everything, but he forgot this little detail--i finally had to sit down on a bench near the pier and red the pairing setup from the online users manual on my phone!!!! :laugh:

I was laughing  at Mitchel for doing the same thing------ BUT if you will remember the 2300 has a horrible external speaker and I just assumed-that no ext speaker was on.

I found out when i had to adjust my sunglasses and moved the cuff of my ear and heard that sound when it touched my scoop--WHOOOOOOOOP...... hahahaha-- life is a treat!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/OSK7LQ0XpeLSB6iI2

• Haha 1

Oh the benefits  of being a dumb blonde  female as I just turned mine on not knowing about all the other high tech ways . ????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I'm finally posting my first two trips finds.  The first picture shows the first coin I found which was a dime.  My first water find was the hoop earring.  Remember I was hunting with the WM8 and did not turn on the power.

The second picture was with different beach conditions.  There were more targets and I used the blue tooth only.  That is completely wireless and I know that needs power Norvic.  haha  

Another question for Norvic ... should I count the $2 in paper as an Equinox find?  Maybe say it heard the little wire strip in it?  :rolleyes:

Mitchel

IMG_9319.JPG

IMG_9321.JPG

Nice digs, Mitchel!

Sorry, though, can't use the "it detected the metal strip in the two $1 bills..."  I think only larger-denomination bills have the strip...

LOL!  :laugh:

Nice try, though!  I won't tell, if you don't!  ;)

Steve

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

I did the exact same thing--thought it must be the wind noise or something ike that because i hardly ever use headphones--- i even spoke about it in my video ---Condor was supposed to read the manual and tell me how to work everything, but he forgot this little detail--i finally had to sit down on a bench near the pier and red the pairing setup from the online users manual on my phone!!!! :laugh:

I was laughing  at Mitchel for doing the same thing------ BUT if you will remember the 2300 has a horrible external speaker and I just assumed-that no ext speaker was on.

I found out when i had to adjust my sunglasses and moved the cuff of my ear and heard that sound when it touched my scoop--WHOOOOOOOOP...... hahahaha-- life is a treat!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/OSK7LQ0XpeLSB6iI2

Could be just the water :wink:...........................now I`ll never be able to admit to the same once I`ve an EQ.

Off on a bit of a tangent, something I`ve not got my head around reading the manual is there a screen that shows the GB "ID" of the ground and the current position "ID" you have the GB in, allowing you to manually adjust the GB to the grounds "ID" either positive/neutral/negative as suits you. Somewhat like the h/s screen on the Deus (XP call it "ground mineralization index") and I believe some other detectors have this feature also. 

Norvic,

It is a good question you pose about the GB.  When you do the noise cancel you see and hear a completed task and then go to detect.

I don't know what is supposed to happen with the GB.

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

I've just returned from an early morning hunt.  I thought I was going to see a rocket launch but it has been put off for another day.

There was not too much happening with the beach.  Very little sand has been moved recently.  I did get my first two rings ... well only one was worn.  It is a cheap copper ring.  It sounded just like a penny coming in a 20.  It was just by luck I dug this one as several others I  passed up.  The other ring is some fishing gear.

Mitchel

IMG_9322.JPG

• Like 2