Rookie Needs Instructions: How To Set Up & Operate A No Name Spiral Wheel

Hello, my first post. I purchased a deceased prospectors never used,  no brand name, no manual spiral wheel recovery system (and other goods from the son). I can add that it came in a Rubbermaid protective ultility case marked "ActionPacker", is about two feet tall when assembled on a frame type stand with control panel.

A picture would be helpful.

Also you can go to You Tube and in the search bar ..."How to use a Gold Wheel" ... There are a lot of videos for that... Some good some not so good.

I took a while to figure out how to navigate a foto here. I took a lower shot but I don't know if I can add/include a second.

Also I do think it may have been run once because while clean the desert dust from the bottom of the Rubbermaid, The red bilge pump was dirty with what looked like oil hold the dust to it. It was attached to the light blue tubing and the tubing also contained a small amount of dust or sand.

O.D. on the spiral pan is 13 3/8". The white bilge pump was in a bag and looked unused new.

Snapshot_20180219.JPG

Thank you Johndoe, first for making me work on a way to get a photo on the laptop (I used the microscope cam that I take shots of coins with, but I had to back the camera with the laptop almost 15 feet from the subject, good foto though), and second, (I must have missed reading the suggestion the first read over unless theres a way to edit a previous comment) your youTube suggestion, but I'm glad I came here first, I was sure it would be educational and/or informative.

And it is. Thank you Steve, I've got a name or brand to work with. I'll take a look at te clip right now.

Just noticed the edit button, using it to see how it goes, edit my previous finger slips, and comment after watching the clip that this is what I've got. I have a feeling it won't be good for fine gold. Previous to asking, I did look at the forum, hoping for a lead. I'll google and see if setup, operating, or manual are available for the Desert Fox. Then youTube.

• Like 2