Is It Just Me.....?

MontAmmie

Or does it seem like everyone else on planet earth already has their Equinox and is out having fun with it EXCEPT ME?  :angry:  You go on Facebook and there's another 5000 unboxing videos.  Youtube?  Forget it, all the good stuff is already dug up, waved around, and disappeared into some yay-hoo's digging bag.  And all I can do is sit here and watch because I pulled a muscle in my leg a few days ago digging up a stupid pull-tab  (thanks, DFX).  :laugh:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Believe me you're not alone! Look at this beach the only thing missing is me and my Equinox! I've even been having dreams of all the good finds in my pouch! 

I guess Cabelas website is going to be like a fish laying on the shore with a bunch of us Buzzard's flying above waiting to strike

20180219_121133.jpg

• Like 3

And it's loaded! I just have an old white surfmaster that I don't feel confident with! New Year's Day I pulled the ring that's my photo off that Beach 1.25 carats of diamonds 12 grams gold! Worth enough to buy two equinoxes! 

The great thing about the beaches in the Keys we get people from all over the world constantly winter spring summer and fall...

I just recently decided to buy a new machine and get back into some serious detecting when I heard about the equinox. I was looking at the Excalibur  2  but to me  it's still a prototype machine they never finished it, look at those big honking  knobs hanging everywhere! And way back when I bought my Fisher CZ 20  that was almost the end of my career of metal detecting it turn me off so bad! I never found any small gold again! Well a little over 5 months after pre-order prepay and I'm still waiting for the ship carrying my Equinox to come in!

• Like 1

I've already sent a message to Terry Shannon through a mutual friend that he's gonna have some competition for those 1715 goodies next winter.    I'm sure he's staying awake at night worrying about it.  :laugh:

1 hour ago, Thegoldenone said:

Believe me you're not alone! Look at this beach the only thing missing is me and my Equinox! I've even been having dreams of all the good finds in my pouch! 

I guess Cabelas website is going to be like a fish laying on the shore with a bunch of us Buzzard's flying above waiting to strike

20180219_121133.jpg

I need my Equinox now and I have to get to this beach. Awesome pic, thanks!

48 minutes ago, MontAmmie said:

I've already sent a message to Terry Shannon through a mutual friend that he's gonna have some competition for those 1715 goodies next winter.    I'm sure he's staying awake at night worrying about it.  :laugh:

A friend and I worked the Treasure Coast like Mad Dogs for a week straight, out on every low tide so every day for us was two days. After the tide would come in we would go back to the Hotel and sleep then wake up to do it over and over and over again! That is one of the most quiet beaches I've ever metal detected in my life! if some City wants to clean their Beach throw a few gold coins down there and they'll be nothing left in the sand for miles!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toddbbq said:

I used to live in Key west while in the Navy. Regretfully well not so regretfully I was into fishing and not into detecting at the time.

I do a lot of freediving spearfishing! If you like hunting and fishing? Combined there's nothing better! Equinox I thought I'd better mention that I'm still waiting!