Is It Just Me.....?

MontAmmie

3 minutes ago, Thegoldenone said:

Anytime you get down this way let me know we can hook up and do some detecting!

Back at you if you head up this way I hunt from johns pass to Clearwater beach.

2 minutes ago, Toddbbq said:

Back at you if you head up this way I hunt from johns pass to Clearwater beach.

I live on my sailboat and travel all over Florida so chances are I will be up that way after I get done annihilating the keys just so everybody knows after I get done there will be nothing left for anyone down here... Lol I was just up in Tarpon Springs

51 minutes ago, Thegoldenone said:

A friend and I worked the Treasure Coast like Mad Dogs for a week straight, out on every low tide so every day for us was two days. After the tide would come in we would go back to the Hotel and sleep then wake up to do it over and over and over again! That is one of the most quiet beaches I've ever metal detected in my life! if some City wants to clean their Beach throw a few gold coins down there and they'll be nothing left in the sand for miles!

So did you guys find anything?  I've been down there and found nothing.  But the beaches were badly sanded in.

Yes, MontAmmie. I was way more patient when nobody had one. Now it feels like I am one of the few that is still waiting. I put my name on the list on 9/22 and still have no idea when I might get one. Beach is starting to get resanded already and the hot weather is coming fast. I have the opposite prime detecting season of most of the country. Hoping to get mine before its too hot to detect the parks.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MontAmmie said:

So did you guys find anything?  I've been down there and found nothing.  But the beaches were badly sanded in.

I never count clad so I have no idea in change how much we found but after I believe almost 200 hours metal detecting, one woman's 14k heart-shaped Ruby with a diamond chip was it!

I believe my best luck is to stay in the Keys for Spanish treasure I have a hookah dive system and I want to do more diving around all the small Islands and the sand bars where everybody hangs out and parties...

After Hurricane Irma the beaches down here got the sand peeled right off of them! Sandbars moved hundreds of feet! But I was stuck up in Tarpon Springs working on some sailboats and didn't get back down here till 2 months ago!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flbchbm said:

Yes, MontAmmie. I was way more patient when nobody had one. Now it feels like I am one of the few that is still waiting. I put my name on the list on 9/22 and still have no idea when I might get one. Beach is starting to get resanded already and the hot weather is coming fast. I have the opposite prime detecting season of most of the country. Hoping to get mine before its too hot to detect the parks.

A guy on one of the Facebook groups got his from KellyCo today. He said his invoice said September 21st. I ordered mine September 20th from them and haven’t heard a word... arrrgh! 

• Like 1

I hope his warranty didn't date from September!

• Like 1