Video - Adjusting Zones, Tones, & Tone Volumes On Equinox

49 minutes ago, daryl curtis said:

Can u set the equinox 600 up the same way

No.  Non- ferrous zone tone breaks and pitch cannot be adjusted on the 600, unfortunately.  Would be helpful to see a visual 600 vs. 800 side-by-side video of the tone setting differences.  Hope someone does that.

thanks for the replies guys but and im a complete novice sorry if it seems if im asking the same questions over and over again but after re reading the post steve sent me again i could see the difference when i watched the video like u said steve that is a strong point on he 800 having all those adjustable tones thanks again for everyones replies 

Yep, its one of those subtle but potentially very powerful feature differences between the two machines. 

Would also like to see a demo on how to set up the 50 tone ferrous/non-ferrous tone gap.

Perhaps more straight forward, but it would be interesting to see if there were similar trcky setups that could be useful in 50 tones using the gap setting adjustments.

Well I watched the vid  6 or 7 times, finally got my Q set up close to Bill's .   That video is a godsend. I never could have got it right reading the manual.  Thanks Bill S.!  I just need to have it warm up, and try it out.  Aught to be a coin killer program!

Fantastic video and very well done.   The CTX 3030 can do the same thing, but most folks do not know it.

Now we all get to have the same capabilities with a detector much more affordable.

Thanks for sharing Steve and a big thanks to Bill for showing.

• 1 month later...

Excellent. I will have my 800 in a few days, likely before the weeks end. I can not wait to test this out. Exciting we are able to turn down the volume on unwanted segments and up where we are focusing our efforts this thing could be a silver/high conductivity sniper.... 

Be very interesting to see if we get any 3rd party coils... Loved my CTX Coilteck 5x10, let's see what happens! 

Ty again for this post!