Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

2 hours ago, sdbirder said:

Just ordered mine!!! I've been checking almost hourly the last week or so. I ran across a couple 600's on Amazon and Cabelas but really wanted the 800.

"freeship" without quotes coupon code got me free shipping. 

Subtotal    $899.00
Shipping & Handling    $0.00
Tax (92111)    $69.67
Total    $968.67

Good catch I was just so excited to order mine I didn't look at anything else

2 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Ditto, 4-7 days to arrival.  I think Cabellas ought to give Thegoldenone a rebate for all the sales he's generating.  :biggrin:

My confirmation e-mail says:  This item ships directly from the manufacturer.

I didn't do it for Cabela's I did it for my detector brother's! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrHoff said:

I hope Cabela's is true to its word. I have ordered hunting and shooting supplies from them before, and received an email a week later that they were sorry; they were out of stock and my order had been cancelled.

The only difference here they actually remove the Equinox from their website until they had them in stock! The first time they listed them as in stock, if you ordered they'd send you a sorry out of stock and then like a couple days later they went back on the website as in stock and the people that bought them then received them this last week....

I'm just waiting for a tracking number which should be today or tomorrow that is my thought on it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrHoff said:

I hope Cabela's is true to its word. I have ordered hunting and shooting supplies from them before, and received an email a week later that they were sorry; they were out of stock and my order had been cancelled.

Wondered about that kind of thing myself.  These Cabellas orders are supposedly to be shipped out of Minelab-USA headquarters in Naperville, IL. I think I heard a shout coming from that direction (over 200 miles from me) about an hour ago:  "Cabellas did WHAT??!!"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Ditto, 4-7 days to arrival.  I think Cabellas ought to give Thegoldenone a rebate for all the sales he's generating.  :biggrin:

My confirmation e-mail says:  This item ships directly from the manufacturer.

Just ordered a backup 800!:biggrin: Thanks Thegoldenone and Cabelas,

Bill

17 minutes ago, Thegoldenone said:

I agree 100% but I went through enough stress and when I have an opportunity to get it now I jumped

Oh, I don't blame you one bit!  If Cabela's did the 15% discount, mine would be on it's way to Florida right now.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked