Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

17 minutes ago, JoeRivers said:

But are you going to be home when it arrives

I'd be camped out by the mailbox.  :laugh:

• Haha 1

Can someone tell me how Cabela cup run over with Equinox’s but a true blue dealer can’t get over 4 at a time? 

I hope you buying from Cabela can get help here because you sure in the hell not going to get it from them.

Chuck

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Can someone tell me how Cabela cup run over with Equinox’s but a true blue dealer can’t get over 4 at a time? 

I hope you buying from Cabela can get help here because you sure in the hell not going to get it from them.

Chuck

hey Chuck you're not saying because we bought from Cabelas you won't help us anymore are you?

5 hours ago, MontAmmie said:

I wonder if Cabela's does the military discount?  Probably not.  Oh well, I've waited this long.....

I just talked to them via the chat window.  She said they don't do the 15% Minelab discount, but Cabela's does offer a 5% military discount.

I just contacted my dealer that I have been working with. He says Cabela's does not have any in stock. Cabela's is just drop shipping them and are on a similar allocation like everybody else.  I would not be dropping any orders from someone until you find out for sure what is true and if Cabela's is not just building up a preorder list themselves. All you that have dropped an order and have ordered from Cabela's keep us informed on if you get them as they say. I certainly am not going to give up my spot with one dealer and trust someone that says I can get them right away. When the word gets out like this just imagine how many are going to go to flock to the Cabela's website. You might get caught up in a longer wait. I am getting a 15% and I can wait. I have a Safari to detect with, but in my case, I would be digging ice anyway.

P/S you just may be moving my order up and I will get it sooner.  Go ahead.... Make my day :smile:

Thanks. 

• Like 4

What I’m saying is Cabela is not going to have the knowledge to help you.

I Chuck will help you in anyway I can come hell or high water.

That’s as soon as I get my Equinox. Right now I’m like all the rest waiting in the wing.

Chuck

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

What I’m saying is Cabela is not going to have the knowledge to help you.

I Chuck will help you in anyway I can come hell or high water.

That’s as soon as I get my Equinox. Right now I’m like all the rest waiting in the wing.

Chuck

Right. Just stick with a dealer that will service it and has knowledge.  

• Like 2

If I am reading this right it said shipping from mfg. not distributer.  I bought a chair from Cabela's and it was  shipped from mfg.. Took 5 1/2  weeks........It will be interesting to see how this pans out on the Cabela's order.  I am not going to ask a dealer with whom I have done business with for 15 years, to refund my pre-pay so I will just wait...NOT STRESSING OUT over the wait. I'm sure there will still be treasures to be found................!

• Like 4

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked