Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

My dealer has always been there. When one of my detectors was in the Kellyco shop (authorized minelab repair center at the time) and they were not returning my calls (for 2 months)  My dealer called them for me and the next day I got a call from them saying my detector was on the bench and being worked on...coincidence ? I think not. My dealer will take trades...my dealer will talk me through a problem on the phone....My dealer will and has showed me where there is gold...  So therefore my dealer will get my order....when and if I decide to place it. 

Now can someone please elaborate on the Equinox not hitting big silver on edge? It was said in a previous thred (about VDI charts) on this forum. I got an answer from "detector comparisons" on youtube that it will not see it in the center of the coil but will hit on the outside of the coil. Is this just going to be how it is with this detector or is this something they will fix? 

strick 

• Like 3

The dealer can’t do anything the internet can’t.

And the big stores can surely do something your local dealer can’t,... order enough of them to start with!

My dealer is shifting the handfull of Nox 800’s into peoples hands who are continually badgering him where their order is at. Understandable. But that isn’t exactly a First in First out way of doing things.

To keep my sanity and refrain myself from giving my dealer a piece of my mind. Well,... Currently paid up in full on the importers waiting list and couldn’t care less if it arrives tommorow or in six months.

Probably get a small coil and fix myself up a sniper.

Hey guys I agree 100% with every one of you on dealers! you go read my posts on when is the next batch coming in, that's when I actually started posting on here because I was so pissed off! there really is only one entity to blame in this whole matter! but on the other hand I have no loyalty to any dealers because I haven't bought a machine in like 20 years.... and the dealer I used to use is 1400 miles away and he said he might get some by May!

And I think Cabela's will deliver our equinox's just like they did in the last batch....

I'm thinking about taking delivery on the one that I ordered, and putting it on eBay just to see how high it will go! 

3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

What I’m saying is Cabela is not going to have the knowledge to help you.

I Chuck will help you in anyway I can come hell or high water.

That’s as soon as I get my Equinox. Right now I’m like all the rest waiting in the wing.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck!

Jason

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Believe me I was tempted.  But couldn't do it that and live with myself.  I already feel bad whining about not having my toy fast enough like a 10 year old and his X box when people are going without basic necessities.  Seriously.

BTW this a me thing.  Not judging others.  Don't know your situations and you all gotta do what's right for you.

Well I hated to do it too , but after having been prepaid for 6 months I felt like Kellyco owed me a little more of an explanation than you will get it when we get it . They actually acted like I was bothering them by asking about my order I only called twice in 6 months I understand they probably had a lot of callers daily ,but no need to be rude to those who support your business 

• Like 1

Just checked the Cabelas web site, they are now out of stock on the 800.

10 hours ago, MontAmmie said:

I wonder if Cabela's does the military discount?  Probably not.  Oh well, I've waited this long.....

I just talked to them via the chat window.  She said they don't do the 15% Minelab discount, but Cabela's does offer a 5% military discount.

I did the same thing. They told me that the 15% is only available if I ordered from Minelab directly.  I don’t believe that since other dealers have incorporated it into their site.  I assume that Cabela just didn’t want to deal with it.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked