Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

59 minutes ago, JP.Diggzzit said:

I received my Equinox 600 on the 6th business day from Cabelas. Their website never gave me a tracking # after it shipped. I did use the chat box to obtain the tracking # but it was not available until after a couple days in shipped status. Drop shipped from Minelab Americas, Naperville, IL. UPS ground. I'll never pre-pay/pre-order a detector again. A lot of misinformation from the dealer IME. Will not get into specifics here. Not sure if it was coming from Minelab or if the dealer was just stringing me along...with my $ in his pocket.

I was just searching around Cabela's website and this is what I found, I'm not for sure now if they'll send us the tracking number or if we'll have to go to their website to find it after they post it.... although they already say shipped

Screenshot_2018-02-21-13-32-32.png

3 minutes ago, Pigglywiggly said:

Veterans should buy from Minelab then.  Veterans aren't entitled to discounts just by being Veterans

I’m a veteran I served my country out of patriotic duty and a paycheck as did my father and grandfather we did so with no preconceived notion that we would receive future discounts .Although it is a nice gesture to show appreciation it is not a right guaranteed to veterans nor should it be 

Yep.  Not a right.  No one has grounds to sue Cabelas over it.  Make your own choices, plenty of options.  But no one should get bent out of shape if someone gives as one of the reasons for why they didn't buy from them as they were not honoring the ML discount.  Regardless how it's characterized and what words are used (free speech is a right still, correct?), the fact remains that certain dealers are choosing not to play along with the ML policy.  Vote with your wallets, accordingly.  Simple as that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Yep.  Not a right.  No one has grounds to sue Cabelas over it.  Make your own choices, plenty of options.  But no one should get bent out of shape if someone gives as one of the reasons for why they didn't buy from them as they were not honoring the ML discount.  Regardless how it's characterized and what words are used (free speech is a right still, correct?), the fact remains that certain dealers are choosing not to play along with the ML policy.  Vote with your wallets, accordingly.  Simple as that.

Sorry if that came out as being bent out of shape not my intention I was just stating that I was a veteran and I didn’t feel like I was being  shortchanged by Cabela’s if any thing I feel shortchanged by a dedicated dealer who held my money for 6 months and thought the only explanation they owed me was you will get it when we do “POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE “ and at this point I don’t care who I get it from I just want what I paid for 

I just hope this isn't some backorder ploy by Cabela's. I got in at 10 am yesterday morning.

Here is what my Cabela's account says (black outs by me):

Cabelas.jpg