Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

3 hours ago, Mountain Mike said:

I had a conversation with someone who bought one in the first batch. He said it was a couple days before he got a tracking number although he felt it shipped the day he ordered it. He received it in 6 business days by UPS.

Assuming they are all going by UPS, anyone who has signed-up for an online account with UPS can view all inbound packages, even without a Tracking#. My order is also showing as "Shipped", by Cabelas but as of now I have nothing inbound from UPS... I will keep any eye out today and tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thegoldenone said:

Thanks for checking that out! she still doesn't mention anything about a tracking number though!   

No and my question to her was “on your website my order says it has shipped but I have not been provided a tracking # do you have a tracking # for my order and gave them my order #

When I spoke with the Cabela's Rep on the phone yesterday, she said that they have a system in place directly with Minelab, and they provide Cabela's with tracking #'s. We don't have the tracking #'s yet, because Minelab hasn't given them to Cabela's yet. 

• Like 1

This is all it says when I go to tracking (minus personal info that I removed).

CabelasTracking.JPG

2 minutes ago, BigSkyGuy said:

This is all it says when I go to tracking (minus personal info that I removed).

CabelasTracking.JPG

Mine looks the same. Wonder if the lower order numbers have tracking, but later don't.