Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

I feel for you guys that are getting the back ordered notices!

After reading another thread good possibility that the dealers finally stood up on their hind legs and said something about it and got them to listen cuz there's nothing worse than waiting 5 months plus and seeing people get them that never even stood in line!

I still haven't cancelled my order with the dealer but I was like 39 or 40 something 

• Like 2

I ordered my nox at 10.30 2/20 no tracking till yesterday came home today detector at front door 3 days wow only 250 miles from Chicago anyhow if your order was placed before 10.00 I think you will get it . sube

Obviously when you ordered it that day doesn't matter. Oh well enjoy it to the people that got it!

I had an alert set up so I knew when the page had changed. I figured since I ordered at 5:20 a.m. eastern standard time I would be golden. That did not prove true since I got the back ordered emails this afternoon.

Hey Sube!

You guys feel free to throw verbal rocks at me all you want, but I gotta say it-

All of these delayed shipment notices are making me feel just a tiny bit better about my own situation.  Not that I don't feel for you guys who are getting the run-around from Cabela's!  But at the rate they are going now, if Minelab had filled all 1000+ orders they processed Tuesday before they got to my order from last December.... Well,  I'd still be waiting for mine in March 2019.

I'm still sorry any of us are having to deal with this BS!

5 minutes ago, GKman said:

Obviously when you ordered it that day doesn't matter. Oh well enjoy it to the people that got it!

I had an alert set up so I knew when the page had changed. I figured since I ordered at 5:20 a.m. eastern standard time I would be golden. That did not prove true since I got the back ordered emails this afternoon.

Hey Sube!

I ordered mine because I just happened to be home that day seen the post about cabalas and said what the heck I order one they do have a 90 day return policy on it . I don't need it till mid April but now I have lot's of time to get to know it . Hope someone else snags one I just got to get that horseshoe out of my a## now. sube

14 minutes ago, sube said:

I ordered my nox at 10.30 2/20 no tracking till yesterday came home today detector at front door 3 days wow only 250 miles from Chicago anyhow if your order was placed before 10.00 I think you will get it . sube

Good to see you here on the forum Sube!  I learned a lot about the CTX Watching your videos and reading your posts on findmall.  Looking forward to your impressions of the Equinox..

Bryan

• Like 1

Just got my out of stock email also......

Called them and canceled the order and the refund is in the works. 

Oh well.... Just have to wait a little longer. Was buying to use as a water machine so I can wait until the spring.

Good luck to those that have not gotten the backorder email.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked