Anyone Else Get This Email

Jlee

Kellyco Metal Detectors
METAL DETECTORS ACCESSORIES DEALS
EQUINOX Series All-Terrain Multi-Purpose Detecting
Minelab recently started sending shipments of the Minelab Equinox Metal Detectors to us. We are working as quickly as possible to get your detector to you. Pre-orders will be fulfilled in the order that they were received. Be on the lookout for shipping information delivered to your inbox.

If you would like to get a head start on learning how to use your new detector, we have the manual for your Equinox ready to be read on our website!
READ THE MINELAB 

Yes. I received this email as well. Also on another side track, one of the guys on Facebook who preordered the same day as me (Sep 20th) received his 800 today out of the blue. No shipping notice, just showed up on his doorstep. So getting this email, AND hearing about his surprise delivery, I raced home to find nothing... 

That would be nice. That email should have been sent out a long time ago. Kellyco needs to take way better care of their prepaid customers. No communication and avoidance is not the answer. We are on the second shipment now from Minelab and this is the first time Kellyco has said anything.  

• Like 1

I ordered from them on Sept. 20th and did not receive an email yet. I, too, tried an email and a couple calls to Kellyco and got no response from the email and could not get through on the phone. Even their live chat feature said they could not chat now. I knew it would be a wait, but to have zero communication  for 5 months was probably as frustrating for me as it was for Kellyco when Minelab was having Cabela's sell units before their customer's pre-orders were fulfilled. I have learned from this process and will take this knowledge and pull from it in the future. Thanks for the heads up about the shipping of units.