Zeq--- " Zeke On The Beach "

vanursepaul

First day on the beach with the ZEQ. :biggrin:

Took me awhile to get rolling,,,, dug a lot of foil at VDI 1,2,4,,,, Bottle caps at 12-15,  pull tabs 23 i think.... But coins ring out hard and repeatable,.

The ring I found is probably costume--don't know because I have only found one before and that was a recovery in Lake Tahoe.

Found a 25 cent spill as i was heading back to the parking lot which was fun because it was by the boardwalk and all the tourists started milling around watching,,,the coins kept coming.

I got 2 quarters in one scoop and then right after that I got two dimes in a single scoop ---everyone was coming over taking pictures---- Not of me of course,  but the detector...hahaha--

Here is a video link and a few pictures too....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ssS05ggK0eoT678m2.   

https://photos.app.goo.gl/awwdYVfIbnKQL9872

1ring.jpg

2ring.jpg

ring.jpg

Grant coin jpg.jpg

Grant coins.jpg

• Like 8

11 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

Hey steve .how come my topic line is killing my capitals????

Only the first character in most words can be in caps unless in my override list. Do not use quotes or parentheses or if you do, leave a space, as I have done in now that I have edited your title.

As long as you refer to the ZEQ nobody is going to have a clue what detector you are taking about. Well, I know what’s up so I know but everyone else.... :biggrin:

Looks like a good hunt Vanursepaul.  That ring appears to be a hand made silver ring with a malachite cabochon, kind of costume-ish as the open ring is adjustable for little hands :)  ZEQ hrm...

• Like 1

I rather like Equinox.  Balance and power.

• Like 2