Original Golden Eagle Nugget Find

Gerry- Thanks for all Your're Video Advice Over the Years...Much Appreciated Here in Central Idaho. BTW that Hunk of Gold Your Buddy Found Is "Priceless" IMO! Wow :wink: Ig

• Like 1

idahogold.  I try to help all people with detectors (time provided) as my own customers do come 1st.  When I turned this hobby of 40+ years into a job 20+ years ago, I had plans to be different.  I want to be out in the field with customers where the action is and never get to the point where I was tied to a phone or in the shop.  I learned from my dealer friends back in the day and I also learned there is a way to travel with detectors and write it off.  Thanks for the kind words.

Is the nugget in this video the one you were talking about?

• Like 6

Gerry -HaHa That's a good vid watched many times :biggrin:  My first detector was a Whte's GMT so it was your GMT vids -that I got my first "training" on threshold and running "hot" . But Ive watched them all, more than once!

:wub: Thanx Ig

• Like 1

When I found that Potato, I had to run back to the truck and get the GoPro.  So it was not a real actual dig, but I did find it 15 minutes earlier. 

Yes I too started out with the White's Gold Master-II, then upgraded to the V-Sat, then went Fisher Gold Bug-2 and White's GMT. Yes the GMT video I did has help many GMT owners and also educated some dealers to sell more White's machines.

This video I did in AZ using PI (Pulse Induction).  The site I detected was pounded by other detectors, but with the smooth operation of the Commander 11" MONO coil (one of my all time favorites is the 15" x 12" though) I was able to take a dance. (yes I need a good lady to give me lessons).

BTW.  Lesson to learn for some folks who own a GPX (Reverse Signal vs Normal Signal).  The different Timing on a GPX can change the pattern of the tone (signal).  When in unknown ground, never assume.

• Like 5

That was a great hunt in the Arizona sun; glad I was there to see it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LipCa said:

Flip that "eagle" 90 degrees counter clockwise and you see a bearded miner sitting down panning....

A bearded miner with an Elvis hairdo :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, LipCa said:

Flip that "eagle" 90 degrees counter clockwise and you see a bearded miner sitting down panning....

LipCa,  It is much easier for me to stand on my head and break my neck 90 degrees than to turn my computer over.

Yes you are right my friend I see it too.  Eagle Eye LipCa is your new name.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Northeast said:

A bearded miner with an Elvis hairdo :laugh:

Yes the Elvis doo is there.  And I did not even stand on my head to see that one.

• Haha 1