I’m A Customer By Name

Ridge Runner

If I call up Rob a Minelab dealer the first words out his mouth is hey Chuck . Now don’t get me wrong not every deal knows me by name but not one has ever made me feel like a number. 

Gerry is the dealer I like horse trading with. I’ve called him up to say I want to trade my detector for another. I tell him what I got and how much I want for it. Oh I tell him when he gets it and he thinks different just let me know. I trust Gerry knowing he will be fair. I’ve made deals like this over the phone between us before and never thinking I got the short end of the stick. Another dealer I’m not a number!

Someone said Cabela is top dealer for Minelab. Well Chris Of Az.Outback has been one of the top dealers of Minelab I know in the past. He’s just another great guy to deal with. I’ve bought more than one detector or coil from him.It’s been a while that we have spoken but if I called him today he’d talk like we talk everyday .

For what it’s worth Rob and Chris are cousins. I don’t know how both became Minelab dealers but they are,

Bill I have yet to buy anything from him . He too is a dealer for Minelab and you can see he’s a great guy by reading what the people think of him on his forum. He too is willing to help anyone that comes on him forum. Here again you’re not a number because he calls you by name.

I’m posting this because the guys that I posted about above will be here for you when others will say “ What do you want this time “. They will say how you’re doing with that Equinox I sold you and is all going well with it Chuck .

Chuck

• Like 8

I agree with you about these guys.  I’ve been dealing with Chris Gholson for almost 20 years.  When I first got into metal detecting I was looking at going to Australia. I contacted Doug Stone in Australia.  He gave me the Gholson’s number and told me to get ahold of them as they were doing the arrangements for the detecting trips to Australia.  When I contacted Chris and Steve they talked to me like they had know me all their life.  That’s the kind of people they are, they are really great.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked