F-Pulse Pinpointer Sensitivity Test

I realized it might be useful to see how small an item the F-Pulse can detect. So I made a quick video testing a .18g and a .13g  lead fragments.  I think this might be a useful tool for sniping bedrock this summer, we will see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

seems very similar in performance with my Garrett Pro Pointer AT, thanks for the video

I have the Carrot, and it is similar in sensitivity to small items as the F-Pulse. Perhaps a tad more sensitive. 

Being pulse induction, the F-Pulse is stable in saltwater and hot mineralized soil.  The F-Pulse is by far a deeper pinpointer.  This helps zero in on shallow targets for more accurate target extraction in sensitive areas. The form fitted rubber grip in the handle of the F-Pulse provides better grip than the Carrot's smooth tapered handle. The F-Pulse has a brighter LED that's adjustable. AA batteries in the F-Pulse not 9v like the Carrot. The F-Pulse can shift frequencies to operate smoothly with different metal detectors. The Carrot is now my spare/backup pinpointer.