Shout Out To Mike Haer & George Kinsey - The All Metal Mode Podcast

Come to find that forum member Mike Haer has a weekly podcast each Monday that I have been generally oblivious to though I think I linked to it in the past on a given subject. Anyway, Mike had another new forum member, George Kinsey, on last week and the forum was mentioned. Many hours of listening available there from past shows so check it out. And thanks for the mention guys!!

https://www.spreaker.com/show/all-metal-modes-show

Mike’s Website

• Like 5

Yes, mike has a good show going with excellent guests. Particularly enjoyed the last show with George Kinsey gave a lot of good insights on favorite detectors from the first ones to the latest. I believe he also has tested the equinox. Steve you were mentioned as a friend and with utmost respect. They both also praised detector prospector as about the best out there. 

• Like 2

George. you were great on the podcast. Interesting stories and you know your detectors that's for sure. Seems as if you had a few good ones. If you have kept records it would be VERY interesting to know of all of your finds. Thanks for all the tips too. 

• Like 2

The only relic I want to find is a George Washington Inaugural button. I have the rest covered.

Guest Tnsharpshooter
21 minutes ago, George Kinsey said:

The only relic I want to find is a George Washington Inaugural button. I have the rest covered.

I know a gent who just recently found one of those.

It brought big bucks too.  Same gent found Adams inaugural button in about the same week.

11 hours ago, Jackpine said:

Hey George did you ever do an in depth report on the Impact?

Still learning the machine.