Shout Out To Mike Haer & George Kinsey - The All Metal Mode Podcast

31 minutes ago, relicmeister said:

George,ive heard many good interviews from long time detectorists but yours was the most interesting to me. Good luck on that GW

Thank you very much.

32 minutes ago, relicmeister said:

George,ive heard many good interviews from long time detectorists but yours was the most interesting to me. Good luck on that GW

Thank you Sir. 

George was absolutely fantastic and had several people get in touch with me to let me know. I certainly hope he will be a guest again very soon. Great guy, lots of knowledge and awesome stories. Really was a pleasure George.

I am always looking for guests so if anyone would like to be a guest please get a hold of me. I am REALLY in need of people who know their particular detector in depth who would do  an episode explaining it in and out. I can pre-record those and we could do them at your convenience so if anyone is interested...

Steve, I would love to have you on sometime if you would ever be willing to do it?

• Like 1

Cool you got a mention!  I have been friends with Mike ever since he sold me my first Minelab in 2012!  Good, knowledgeable, and helpful guy.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Thanks Steve for posting this!

Are they downloadable to listen to while traveling?

The app the podcast uses, called spreaker, allows you to download individual episodes by pressing the three dots to the right of the episode name and time. Good luck and enjoy!

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 8:13 PM, martygene said:

George. you were great on the podcast. Interesting stories and you know your detectors that's for sure. Seems as if you had a few good ones. If you have kept records it would be VERY interesting to know of all of your finds. Thanks for all the tips too. 

Thank you Sir.

18 hours ago, Mike Haer said:

George was absolutely fantastic and had several people get in touch with me to let me know. I certainly hope he will be a guest again very soon. Great guy, lots of knowledge and awesome stories. Really was a pleasure George.

I am always looking for guests so if anyone would like to be a guest please get a hold of me. I am REALLY in need of people who know their particular detector in depth who would do  an episode explaining it in and out. I can pre-record those and we could do them at your convenience so if anyone is interested...

Steve, I would love to have you on sometime if you would ever be willing to do it?

Let's do it again when time allows.

On 2/22/2018 at 9:51 PM, Mike Haer said:

Do I have to be in studio? Or if I was present, is it live or can it be recorded for a later date? In other words, how does it work?

We had our own radio show in Alaska so I have been on radio many times and TV a few so am very comfortable with that kind of stuff.

• Like 1

The absolutely top podcast app is “Overcast” - it has an amazing feature which cuts out all the “dead air” in the podcast, plus you can speed the whole thing up - really helps. IOS only.  The most popular one for Android seems to be “podcast Addict”.