Fun In The Sun

Lunk

Thanks for the kudos everyone.

7 hours ago, kiwijw said:

It will be for my X workmate Jayden. It is his day today. If you missed that story its on page 2. :sad:

There’s a half-ounce slug out there with his name on it, JW. I’ve lost workmates too, and it’s especially tragic when they are close friends.

3 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Lunk,  You had to rub it in didn't you.  Sure, we go out and finds little dinks and then as soon as I leave you are back to the glory hole.  Has Thurber gave you shit yet for finding such a nice chunky one?  He told me my "Ealge" nugget would never sell..not until an NLF team was named the "Buzzards"  Such a ball buster he is.  But heck, thats part of being successful...share finds and friends give you crap.

BTW.  My 1st 3 Days Field Training is next month at Rye Patch, NV for customers.  You plan on being there or waiting for the April session?  I don't think I'll have an NOX at the March but possibly a couple should be in hands for April.

Remember last year and this beauty you pulled from under my nose?

Gerry, all I can say is what are friends for? ?

Yes,  I will be at the March & April 3 day field training events...always a great time! No rush on the Nox; I can wait until April. I’ll be using it in the parks and school yards in north Idaho if the ground ever thaws.

Yep, that 29 gram beauty sounded just like a deep boot tack; what a surprise when it popped out of that 18 inch deep dig hole! Love the Zed.

• Like 2