When Will I Get My Nox? Long Answer And Short One Too

MontAmmie

"Patience  is a virtue"....If a person orders a Equinox 800 from Cabela's is that not a pre-pay?? Will someone answer that for me??

22 minutes ago, IdahoAl said:

"Patience  is a virtue"....If a person orders a Equinox 800 from Cabela's is that not a pre-pay?? Will someone answer that for me??

Sure it is. I think the issue is people who prepaid months ago seeing people get machines who just prepaid this week. The idea was there should have been a line, but there are multiple lines and it depends which one you got or are getting in.

The end of March is less than six weeks away and Minelab says they will be caught up by then at the latest and probably earlier. It will flip almost instantly from nobody having detectors to every dealer around having them on the shelf.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Redneck said:

You sound like my wife.    Your husband needs to take you out to the woodshed!

( all in jest, hope you get yours soon!)

Your wife must be a very smart and reasonable woman.  You are a lucky man, indeed.

Hope you get yours soon too! :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I want to clear some of this up.  Cabelas DID NOT get a bunch of machines.  In fact they were issued a very small amount,  just like many of us dealers.  I assure you, nobody has received a detector from them yet, but I and many other dealers have put NOX in the hands of our early customers.  We all received detectors and most of us chose to deal with our loyal customers.  Cabelas does not care 1 iota who they get their money from and they don't care who's hands it ends up in.  But most of us dealers don't sell that way.  I know of a couple dealers who put machines on EBAY.  Why?  It is their option to sell to anyone, as long as they get paid, they don't care.  I could have done so with my 1st batch or the 2nd, but I choose to deal with my customers and the 1st ones are the same customers who supported me in times past.

I have a feeling those who put their money with Cabelas (yes a small amount of units - really small) will get sent out.  The majority of people who purchased will never get a tracking #. 

Minelab is not giving any favorites to Cabelas I assure you.

Keep your name on the list of the dealers you initially worked with and be patient.  Or,  I have plenty of other brands to sell anyone if interested?

The good thing is the internet if full of info.  The bad thing is sometimes there is too much read into it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I have 2 friends on FB who ordered in the first round from Cabela's and they say they got them in about 6 days by UPS.  I don't think they would have any reason to lie about it. Here's a photo of one of them.  We have several members of this forum who ordered on Tuesday, it will be interesting to see if they get tracking numbers and then get their machines.

cabelas eq.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I want to clear some of this up.  Cabelas DID NOT get a bunch of machines.  In fact they were issued a vary small amount 

I tracked down 16 that were received from Cabelas on the first shipment!

But I agree with everything else about purchasing through dealers

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MontAmmie said:

I have 2 friends on FB who ordered in the first round from Cabela's and they say they got them in about 6 days by UPS.  I don't think they would have any reason to lie about it. Here's a photo of one of them.  We have several members of this forum who ordered on Tuesday, it will be interesting to see if they get tracking numbers and then get their machines.

cabelas eq.jpg

I've already got my tracking number

• Like 1

Just now, Thegoldenone said:

I've already got my tracking number

OK, TGO-tracking number received.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked