My First Direct Notice From Minelab

Morris

This is the first direct e-mail from Minelab that I received this morning. I suspect everyone should be getting them if they have a Minelab account. 
This may settle some of our anxiety.

C&P:

EQUINOX detectors are shipping worldwide! Pre-orders to date in all regions are projected to be fulfilled in the end of March time frame.

We at Minelab stand behind both the ingenuity as well as the quality of our products. For clarity, The EQUINOX control box and coils are covered under warranty for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of purchase. The Lithium-ion battery contained in the handle is replaceable and is also covered under warranty for a period of 1 year (12 months)from the date of purchase. Minelab recommends using an Authorized Service Centre (ASC) for battery replacement to avoid potentially damaging the waterproof seal during replacement, which could void the 3-year detector warranty.

Our ASCs are fully equipped to cost effectively manage your repair needs with the utmost in professionalism and attention to detail.  You should expect nothing less from the Minelab brand promise.  Remember, PERFORMANCE IS EVERYTHING!  Happy Detecting!!

• Like 2

Got mine on Wednesday as well. Was that sent to those who had signed up for Minelab Newsletter?