Reputable Dealer In My Area

Fskafish

Hey all, been detecting for about 8 years now and i dont have a go to metal detector dealer that i know of in my area, ive just always bought my equipment from places like kellyco, im sold on buying an equinox but will wait until the dust settles abit before doing so, all of this talk about cabelas and local dealers and where and why not to buy from whomever made me really want to give my money to the small guy even more but, i really dont know of any local dealers out here near me i live in south east indiana not far from louisville kentucky, anybody out there know of any dealers closer to this area especially ones who have great service if needed after my purchase.

Fskafish,  To me, it is a dealer who goes above and beyond in the industry.  You might have a (so called) dealer in a state, but do they know metal detectors?  DO you actually use them and keep up with the current models, or still using a 10+ yr old unit?  DO they carry stock and or offer Military Discounts?  Maybe check their Calendar of Events on their web site to see if they give education and training?  Good idea to see if they post info on Facebook or other social media outlets.  Some dealers do the above and also YouTube videos with Tips/Tricks for anyone to use.  Writing articles for magazines is another sign of a reputable dealer.

I know of a dozen really good dealers Minelab has, but just because they are in a certain state, to me does not earn my dollar.

Active dealers will know the better pin pointers, hand trowels, pouches and other accessories that are needed.  Some even support their local clubs put on hunts.

Just some more for you to think about.  and yes there are some dealers back there that are good.

Thanks gerry that is what i want to hear, i guess what i really should have asked is who is some good dealers that i can buy from with knowledge and great post purchase service? 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked