Inquiring Mind Wants To Know

Ridge Runner

I don’t give a hoot about Cabela or Kellyco but I do care about Minelab dealers that’s cares about you and me.

I’m wondering if dealers like Gerry,Bill ,Rob and Chris are getting any shipment of Equinox’s?

Chuck

The question is not are these and other dealers getting any shipments, certainly they are. The 64,000 questions are WHEN?and HOW MANY??  I know I'm going to get mine, but having ordered early October, I'm  just not content with the same answer as they guy who ordered in mid-January-- namely sometime before the end of march. Or am I being a whiner???

• Like 4

I'm a longtime lurker and dealer. We placed a large order when the product was first announced. So far, I've received one shipment- 2 800s and 1 600. A second shipment is supposedly heading to my distributor shortly, but I anticipate another very small quantity. We ordered enough that our prepay and wait lists will all be filled once our initial order is complete ( now anticipated to be shipped to distributor by end of March). We also have a second large order in the pipeline, but no anticipated delivery date.

• Like 1

So if it's another onesie Twosie shipment to most dealers now how on earth are they going to Cover pre-orders by The end of March that could be 30 or 50 or 75 at a midsize dealer? I would only see that if my dealers  next shipment would be about 10 units. I am number seven  with my dealer and I'm guessing he has 30 to 50 pre-orders to fill. Of coursei'm curious to know what his backlog is,  but I haven't been bugging him --I've inquired no more than once a month since I ordered mine on October 8

• Like 1

Well yes I suppose a boat load with 50,000 equinoxes aboard might do the trick LOL though in that casenearly all the preorders would be filled at the same time in late March

• Like 1

Relicmeister I like the way you think big but the trouble is not all dealers have the name Cabela.

Metal Detecting Stuff I believe you call home just north of Houston. That’s unless it’s another dealer running around with the same name. 

Good things come to he who waits.ha

Chuck

• Like 1

F Y I

most of you may know this and that’s Cabela is not really Cabela’s anymore. Last year Bass Pro Shop bought out Cabela’s but still using the name.

Chuck

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked