My First Two Gold Nuggets With The 800!

mn90403

You might be the second guy to find gold nuggets with the Equinox in the U.S. Mitchel - congratulations! And no, there is no VLF made that is going to match the GPZ for sheer power. However, the Equinox is easily capable of hitting gold smaller than the GPZ can detect.

• Like 5

Steve,

I've seen your pictures.  Did they have any depth?

Mitchel

31 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Yes, but you also have not seen all my pictures. Sorry to be a tease but I am still on hold.

I’m hoping it’s because the nugget photos are involving top secret unannounced accessories.. It would be a shame if we didn’t get a solid elliptical coil for the Equinox soon!

Bryan

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

I’m hoping it’s because the nugget photos are involving top secret unannounced accessories.. It would be a shame if we didn’t get a solid elliptical coil for the Equinox soon!

Bryan

Uh, I'd just be happy with price and availability for ANY of the accessories they have already announced, much less unannounced wish list accessories.

Speaking of which, the Equinox linked accessories page is STILL down after more than a week 404.  Weird.  Best case scenario might just be, new announced accessories, but most likely, out of sight (site) out of mind...may be what ML is thinking.  Based on the availability of the Equinox, maybe they should hide their product pages too.  :laugh:

• Like 1

Nice going Mitchel.   :smile:

I was hoping to be 2nd, maybe 3rd could still happen.   :cool:

I did find a live 22lr round in my backyard about an hour ago.  Be careful if you decide to dig a "9"

Keep at it, there's bound to be more gold for the Equinox as time goes along.

Luke

20180225_142548.jpg

• Thanks 1