The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

has anyone heard about when the 2nd wave of shipments is coming? Seems like all the folks that were going to get one on round 1 have all gotten their detectors. When can we expect round 2 to happen? 

On Bill’s forum one guy said he went by to pick up his Eq800. That was the end of this past week.

Other than that who knows.

I think the only wave we got was as they went by. 

Chuck

The other title for this thread is “The Absolute Last Thread About Shipping Issues And Which Dealer Has What”. I am not criticizing the thread getting started since I need a place to put the stuff. If anyone starts anymore threads on those subjects expect them to get merged here.

As far as I know the second batch has already moved into dealer and customer hands so I guess it is wave three next. 

Edit 2/26/18 - I went ahead and changed the title.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My dealer called me and said UPS is scheduled for weds. I am #3 on his list and in his second wave..

Tim

I was #6 and pretty sure I was in the second shipment.  Mine is supposed to be here Friday.

• Like 1

I'm not sure from the last update I got whether he's had a second shipment or not. I just know that after the first one I was #7 and now I'm #5. 

I know for a fact that Minelab is bringing in units every week to week and a half, but they may be allocating them in different regions, not just here in the US, and no single dealer is being favored anywhere. 

So when we see a tracking number is when we know we are going to get our equinox. 

• Like 1

I got mine today. It is together and is currently in my garage charging. I put it next to my deus so it could taunt it. My excal II is sulking in the corner knowing it's probably going to be sitting there a while. Life is good. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1