The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

Has anyone else noticed that the folks that have been very unhappy with kellyco have suddenly all gone silent?  Last I saw kellyco sent messages that they would begin shipping preorders. Is it possible they got in a substantial allotment and have been shipping a bunch out? 

8 minutes ago, relicmeister said:

Has anyone else noticed that the folks that have been very unhappy with kellyco have suddenly all gone silent?  Last I saw kellyco sent messages that they would begin shipping preorders. Is it possible they got in a substantial allotment and have been shipping a bunch out? 

Personally I’ve gone silent because I figured people were tiring of hearing me/us complain. Nothing shipped to me yet! (Or even an email nor ransom note.) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MontAmmie said:

I'm not going to post photos of my 800, or talk about amazing finds, or even what I like/dislike about it until everyone who ordered one has theirs.  I can't make a thousand Equinoxes magically appear on people's doorsteps, but at least I can do that much.

Personally, I would love to see some amazing finds! Don't hold back, let's see it!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Daniel Tn said:

I hate you guys.  I put my first preorder in on Sept 15.  That dealer says he lost his list and I ended up 19th on his new list. Things happen, I know. But I found it strange when his buddies all ended up with 1 out of the first couple batches, and the rest of the people got nada.  I have went thru another dealer in which I was supposed to be next in line.  I prepaid with this one. Not heard a peep since.  Looks like the Equinox 1000 Pro will be out by the time I get mine.

I certainly wouldn't be buying my 1000 Pro from him! :angry:

11 hours ago, relicmeister said:

I don't mind people complaining- it's pretty much all we CAN do!   

I think if you pre-paid for something 5 months ago and you still don't have it, you have every right to complain.  

12 hours ago, relicmeister said:

PrePaid early November from Kellyco. No word, no email, no response. This will legitimately be the only time they get my money. The only reason they even got an order from me is because my wife ordered it for me for Christmas after being told it would be shipped in time. At this point I don't feel like cancelling my order would do me any good and would put me further back in the que. It does frustrate me to see all these people ordering from Cabellas and receiving their detectors after I have paid in full for almost 5 months now.