The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

Just tried ordering a 600 from Cabelas.com. since they have new inventory.  They will not ship to Canada, and Cabela's .ca does not carry Minelab.  

Just another note for those who order from Kellyco. Yes they will give you the military discount, but I told them when I ordered it wasn't fair that all their other sales on "in stock" detectors usually include some sort of extras, and here I was paying up front for a detector I won't see for months... so they included a free minelab padded case. Forgot all about it until I received it yesterday and the case was there. Anyway, can't hurt to ask or beg a little if you haven't received it yet or are just now ordering.

3 hours ago, coherent said:

Just another note for those who order from Kellyco. Yes they will give you the military discount, but I told them when I ordered it wasn't fair that all their other sales on "in stock" detectors usually include some sort of extras, and here I was paying up front for a detector I won't see for months... so they included a free minelab padded case. Forgot all about it until I received it yesterday and the case was there. Anyway, can't hurt to ask or beg a little if you haven't received it yet or are just now ordering.

Hey Coherent, glad to hear you got your machine (and a cool padded case). When did you order from Kellyco???

8 hours ago, coherent said:

Anyway, can't hurt to ask or beg a little if you haven't received it yet or are just now ordering.

Order all my detectors through the same dealer...never have to ask or beg...he treats me right...just sayin

strick

18 hours ago, coherent said:

I have ordered a few times from KellyCo. I have 3 of their awkward pinpointers. When I order from them now I tell them to not send anything with the detector. I had a Pinpointer loosly placed inside of the box and durring shippment it went through the screen on the detector. Maybe they are a little more careful now adding items to the box the metal detector comes in. 
Yes....What date did you order your detector from Kellyco?

2 minutes ago, DestinEngineer said:

I preordered and paid for mine mid November. I still haven't heard a word, or received any email. Calling them is fruitless. I leave for the Bahamas in a week. Looks like I won't be detecting there after all.

All is not lost. I would try calling around to Minelab dealers in your state, especially those that do not have an internet presence. Look for Minelab dealers that are not specialized metal detector dealers. I was able to find an 800 in stock at a Rock and Gem Shop. I ordered on Thurs and it is due to arrive tomorrow.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DestinEngineer said:

I preordered and paid for mine mid November. I still haven't heard a word, or received any email. Calling them is fruitless. I leave for the Bahamas in a week. Looks like I won't be detecting there after all.

Get a 600 for your trip and then sell it when you get your 800. At least you will be able to have a detector for the trip.

PM me and I can give you a tip on how to get a decent price on one.

I don't know what's worse, ordering one and not getting it yet, or ordering one 2/15/18 and receiving mine on  3/5/18 and I keep waking up to fresh snow and ice all around me. You can still have a wonderful trip to the Bahamas !!!!!!!!!!!!