Allan Trees Gold Rocker Box

Has anybody used the mini gold rocker box  made by Allan Trees from Gold Dredge Builders Warehouse in Idaho? It lists for $329 on the website but no details and I can't find any YouTube videos on it. Didn't Steve buy one of their $ 599 full size rockers a couple years ago? The smaller one would be more backpackable I would think and easier on my wallet.

-Tom V

Hi Tom,

Yes, I got a Gold Grabbin Rocker from what used to be the Gold Dredge Builders Warehouse but which now looks to be named Gold Grabber Manufacturing LLC. In either case it is Alan Trees. Here is the page on the Gold Grabbin Rocker There also is a new Mini Rocker

post-1-0-73666900-1391109968.jpg

Alan Trees Gold Grabbin Rocker

Here is a previous thread on the rocker at http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/93-gold-grabbin-rocker/ that includes a video.

I bought it brand new, hauled it around Alaska all summer two years ago and never used it, and sold it unused before I left Alaska. Lesson being Steve would rather metal detector than shovel dirt! I think it looked to be a great product and if I wanted a rocker I would buy one all over again.