Makro Multi Kruzer Changing From Cms To Inches

You're supposed to be able to change the Kruzer to read Inches instead of centimeters while by holding down the Select and Options buttons simultaneously while turning the detector on. Another forum member found that on his detector he had to hold the Settings and Options buttons while turning it on to make the chance. Mine won't change trying either method. Mine shows Ld while doing this. Anyone else having the same issue? Of course mine's stuck in centimeters. 

Page 24 of the Owners Manual (see last paragraph):

F989039C-EE82-4FA8-8E39-4A09658D5103.jpeg

IMPORTANT! If you want the target depth to be displayed in inches instead of cms please do the following: While the device is off, press and hold the SETTINGS and OPTIONS buttons simultaneously and turn the device on. ''In'' will be displayed. To switch back to cms, you need to turn the device off and then repeat the above procedure. While the device is initializing, ''SI'' will be displayed.

A75E296E-69F5-40BC-83C8-078376EE9754.jpeg

All is good now. Misprint in the manual. Manual states Select & Options buttons but should read Settings & Options buttons. At turn on detector will show Ld then flash either In or Cm. 

Guest Tnsharpshooter

I sent email to Dilek alerting her on this matter due to poster's comments on another forum.

Poster Ski Whiz.  Sent last nite.