My New Favorite Pinpointer - The Fisher F-Pulse

I bought the red one for visability too and think It will be great also, though I haven't seen it in action. Mine arrived inoperable. I called Fisher, and they emailed me a fedex label for free return shipping. I sent it back for repair and they are now sending me a  brand new one. What a great company:

"Hello, I just called and left you a voice message, your new replacement F-Pulse will be shipping today via FEDEX tracking number 789917------.

Thank you for being patient!

Felix Calvillo

Fisher Labs

1120 Alza Drive

El Paso, TX 79907

915-225-0333

800-685-5050"

• Like 1

I think my only question on this one is why they reduced the submersibility from 10ft to 6ft. I've been considering this one or the PF35. Initially they said 10ft, then from what I understand from thehuntergt there's a sort of disclaimer inside amending it to 6ft. Right now I use the TRX, but am considering a pulse induction Pointer to use with my Equinox on the beach or harsher soils.

Thanks Steve, you put me on to some great information there. Never knew the TRX nearly had wireless adaptation, and am very excited that eventually the Tek-Point/F-Pulse will have it. Makes me wonder what machine the TRX would've linked up to, and has piqued my imagination about what the FT pinpointers will link to. Still believe amazing things are coming from FT soon. 

Hey Steve or anyone in the know does it cross talk with the Gpx's and is it just as sensitive and deep as the Trx which is my favorite for now ? Will it interfere when turned off like the old garrets did ? Thanks-Mike C...:ph34r: