Maybe New White’s Gold Detector

Over on MD-Hunter is talking about a detector that Tom Boykin is testing in Brazil . It will look like the MX 7 but in a different color and higher frequency. It shows a picture but you really can’t see much.

I can’t see why all the way to Brazil when I do believe he could have found gold here.

I just don’t understand why White’s Don’t call me anymore.haha

Chuck

• Like 1

I posted previously about this on the main Detector Prospector Forum on Tom's Brazil thread.

Here is a copy:

Enlarged.... (click for larger versions)

E86C4435-2A10-46D1-AC9A-8CBBB2151718.jpeg

CB0B76FD-A336-47A7-827B-5697EEB57135.jpeg

The one up front obviously something in TDI SL box but that could be misdirection. The one in rear - new “skinny” GMT? Don’t know, pure speculation on my part, but the picture is not an accident. :wink:

• Like 1

Sorry about that . I was posting on White’s detectors and didn’t see the other post.

Thanks for adding here too with pictures.

Chuck

Here is my original prototype TDI from our testing and development.

IMG_0145.JPG

• Like 1

I did better when it had the tone adjust.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 4:48 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

CB0B76FD-A336-47A7-827B-5697EEB57135.jpeg

I am aware that this is old post,but what grabs my attention more than anything is what is the coil that is on the TDI sl ?? is that a new coil under development or a after market coil ?? i use a similar looking one the 15x12 Commander mono coil on my TDI Pro.But does anyone have any information about the TDI sl coil that is in the picture please ??

9 hours ago, RickUK said:

I am aware that this is old post,but what grabs my attention more than anything is what is the coil that is on the TDI sl ?? is that a new coil under development or a after market coil ?? i use a similar looking one the 15x12 Commander mono coil on my TDI Pro.But does anyone have any information about the TDI sl coil that is in the picture please ??

This is a hand-made TDI coil by the gentleman in the picture. He sells them in Brazil only.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, tboykin said:

This is a hand-made TDI coil by the gentleman in the picture. He sells them in Brazil only.

Tom,thanks for the information,its basically the same size from the looks of it as my Coiltek 14x9 and my Commander coil,thanks agin

• Like 1