Makro Racer Pricing

This was what I read on another forum this morning ...don't know the truth about it BUT:

UP DATE From Makro (Hello all...we see a lot of disappointment with the coils included in the RACER Pro package. Nokta and Makro is all about what the customers need because your satisfaction is our motivation.

We are taking out the 10''X5'' coil from the pro package and replacing it with a 5''x4.5'' small coil. Hope this makes some of you guys happy. We will keep the 10''x5.5'' coil as an optional coil. This coil size will be the stock coil on the gold version that will be launched in a few months. Thank you! )

That same thread was posted here at http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/579-makro-racer-change-in-the-pro-package/ that is what a Ray and I were referring to.

Forget detectors guys, we know deep down they are all more or less as good. What we are witnessing is a true break though in metal detecting. A company that listens, then responds. They will makes mistakes but I hope people remember this and just chill out and have a polite discussion about it because they will fix it. We are so used to yelling and not being heard we do not yet know how to handle a company like this. A company we can engage in adult discussion.

• Like 1

No, don't be quiet. The forum will die if everyone is quiet.

So Ray, what you want to bet that somebody will complain about the change? Or complain the Pro Pack does not have three coils. Or say it was all a plot, they announced the first package as a ploy knowing full well they would change it, just to manipulate hearts and minds.

Gotta love the forums!

• Like 1

Metal detectors, matresses and hearing aids. Three things which are overpriced, and hard to get real imformation about. Now we see some more sensible tendency in pricing and a reasonable degree of openness from a manufacturer of a metal detector.

First that and now there is a new matress company which sells direct and gives you three momths to return it at their expense if you don't like it (casper matress).

Now that I can't hear crap, I just await the break up of the crooked hearing aid racket! So far however that bunch is "turning a deaf ear" to my complaints ... LOL.

No, don't be quiet. The forum will die if everyone is quiet.

So Ray, what you want to bet that somebody will complain about the change? Or complain the Pro Pack does not have three coils. Or say it was all a plot, they announced the first package as a ploy knowing full well they would change it, just to manipulate hearts and minds.

Gotta love the forums!

You got that right! My favorite complaint thus far, is its not expensive enough!

Steve and all,

I still cant believe i got an email back from them as soon as they got back to Turkey!!

I had asked a question on their website about dealers---- little did i know Rob was going to be one.....

The point is they picked it up that quickly--literally less than 2 days after they got home from the USA trip......and I had an answer---makes me feel like they really care about who I am...exceptional customer communication/service

I think i wanna go work for them...lol........in Turkey!!!!

paul