Another Short Nox Hunt

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Well I keep pulling the lever on this slot machine named Equinox and it seems to keep coming up all cherries.lol

I witnessed some phenomenal performance today.

The 2 coins on the bottom found under a monster hickory tree I have swung every detector I have ever owned and coils to boot.  I never found the first coin previously.  So I was walking on at least these 2 coins at the bottom  seems for the last 7 years.  This area I think I is where the folks  tied up their work  animals to be in the shade and maybe why their were taking lunch. Iron city big, medium and small.  This homesite has only given up one silver in all previous hunts combined using several models detectors and coils.

Gotta love the Nox.  And to be able to so this in this area with stock sized coil-mind boggling.  Again park 2 speed  7, 0 iron bias.

Thanks for looking 

2ly5sn4.jpg

I recognize those large rings, except mine are always rusted.  Some kind of horse tack is what I've always thought, which is consistent with your theory that " folks tied up their work animals".  I couldn't read the dates on those bottom two, but Wheat cents and Mercury dimes are always welcome in my haul (obviously an understatement).  Thanks for keeping us posted, especially the details.

Guest Tnsharpshooter
4 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

I recognize those large rings, except mine are always rusted.  Some kind of horse tack is what I've always thought, which is consistent with your theory that " folks tied up their work animals".  I couldn't read the dates on those bottom two, but Wheat cents and Mercury dimes are always welcome in my haul (obviously an understatement).  Thanks for keeping us posted, especially the details.

Those rings are nonferrous brass I think. Maybe they are copper, they have green tint to them, rung up in copper range on Nox.